By Peng Zhao | October 11, 2018
In the recent months, I have received many kind feedbacks and helpful suggestions from mindr users. I did not improve or enhance mindr until the latest week. Now the new version 1.1.5 brings more exciting features.
- Create mind maps out of a directory.
I added a new function
dir2() to create a mind map out of a directory in the user's computer.
- Support the new format of FreeMind mind maps.
The new format of FreeMind mind maps uses
</node> as the ending of a node. I added the compatibility for both the old and the new.
- Display FreeMind mind maps directly, as a reply to askhari139's comment.
I added a new parameter to the function
markmap(input = c('.md', '.mm')). Now it can display not only markdown files, but also FreeMind mind maps in a markmap widge.
commit: display .mm files directly
- Filter for file types were added, as a reply to wuffi's comment. Support hyperlinks in FreeMind mind maps, as a reply to instantkaffee's comment.
I added a new paramter
pattern to the funcrtion
md2mm, by which the uses can decide what files to import. By default, the '.md' and '.Rmd' files are imported.
Commit: file filter
- Enhance the support for bookdown projects, according to Yihui's suggestions.
I added a parameter 'bookdown_style' to the function
md2mm. If the user choose the bookdown style, then mindr will put 'index.Rmd' before all the rest files, and lower the levels of the chapter headings if there is
# (APPENDIX) or
# Reference. The identification of chapter headings were improved as well.
A mind map produced from the bookdown project the Blogdown Book is as follows.
- Some minor bugs were fixed, partly according to jooyoungseo's comment